English Teacher - Kazakhstan
2019 to present
- Preparing students for the university entrance exams, SAT, and TOEFL/IELTS exams.
- Teaching General English to Children, Teenagers, and Adults.
English Teacher - English Time, Turkey
- Trained and recruited teachers on a monthly basis.
- Tracked classes pedagogically on a daily basis.
- Assessment of teachers on a regular basis.
- Prepared more than 50 students for the university entrance exams, SAT, and TOEFL/IELTS exams.
- Taught General English to children, teenagers, and adults.
English Teacher - MBO Professional, Tajikistan
- Taught English to Teenagers and Adults.
- Supported students with developing the necessary skills required, based on their needs and level.
- Conducted courses in General English for different levels.
Country Director - AIESEC, Tajikistan
- Ensure the management of local staff and two local offices financially and programmatically.
- Coach and Mentor the members of the National Board.
- Creation and Execution of National strategy for the development of the Organisation.
- Recruitment of the National Board to execute the strategy and to run different programs.
English Teacher - IBH, Kazakhstan
- Taught English to Children, Teenagers, and Adults.
- Supported students with the necessary skills depending on their needs and level.
- Conducted courses in General English, Business English, Preparation for IELTS, etc.
Program Director - AIESEC/Turan University, Kazakhstan
- Managed, trained and tracked five local office operations and programs in different parts of the country.
- Managed two national projects; “Educate Me” (300 beneficiaries) and “Shine Bright” (127 beneficiaries); Educate Me consisted of providing social and communication skills training for high school students in 5 cities and Shine Bright consisted on providing social support to orphanages in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Signed 6 program partnerships with universities, organizations, and companies.
- Managed the sales department in 5 different local offices and introducing the sales culture in our offices.
- Tracked and evaluated the quantity and the quality of the social internships that the local committees are providing to international interns.
- Helped local offices to establish a local compendium (Bylaws) that fits the reality of each committee.
English Teacher - Bridge Refugee Camp, U.S.A
- Taught Iraqi refugees in English.
- Provided community resources to encourage involvement.
Project Intern - Search For Common Ground, Tunisia
- Supported Youth Leadership Project by tracking events and assisting with logistics and budgeting.
- Developed databases to mentor and track Facebook pages and blog posts.
- Wrote the success stories of 24 youth councils.
SalesPerson - Argos, Tunisia
- Answer incoming text messages and phone calls
- Presented and sold company products and services through messaging and phone calls
- Answered customers concerns and questions
- Achieved the top 3 best sales results in the team during the last 6 months
Political Science - Maryville College
Computer Science - Carthage University
Languages: Native in French and Arabic, Native-Like fluency in English, Basic in Russian and Turkish
MS Office/Google Suite
Judge – ADB, Tajikistan Youth Blogging Competition, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, 2016
Delegate – AIESEC, International Presidents Meeting, Marrakech, Morocco, 2016
Chair & Facilitator – AIESEC, National Conference, Aktobe, Kazakhstan, 2016
Chair – Maryville College Model United Nations, January 2015
Delegate – Goethe Institute, Civic Education Conference, Alexandria, Egypt, 2013
Delegate – Generation for Peace, Peace Camp, Amman, Jordan, 2013
Delegate – WeYouth, North Africa Model United Nations, Tunis, Tunisia, 2013
Facilitator – AIESEC, Local Motivational Seminar, Hammamet, Tunisia, 2012
Delegate – AIESEC, International Training of Trainers (Int ToT), Lisbon, Portugal, 2012